Grant Opportunity: Apply by April 25, 2023.
Taking Action to Improve Access and Equity in Opioid Use Disorder Care
This week, RIZE released a request for proposals for Taking Action to Improve Access and Equity in Opioid Use Disorder Care, the second iteration of our grant program, Innovations in Anti-Racism to Address the Opioid Crisis. Through this initiative, RIZE will award up to four grants of up to $100,000 a year for two years to support efforts that lead to measurable improvements in access and equity in opioid use disorder (OUD) care by centering the needs of people who identify as Black, Latine, or Indigenous.
Awarded grants will fall within one of the following targeted focus areas:
- Making care more welcoming for Black, Latine, and Indigenous people with OUD.
- Supporting workforce and organizational capacity to treat, better support, and increase the number of Black, Latine, and Indigenous patients with OUD served.
- Strengthening linkages to care and care coordination to connect and continuously support Black, Latine, and Indigenous people with OUD as they transition from one point of care to another.
We invite you to submit your best ideas to measurably increase access and equity in OUD care. Please visit our website for more information or click on the following links for the grant guidelines and fillable PDF application form.
Grant Guideline: https://www.rizema.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Taking-Action-to-Improve-Access-and-Equity-in-Opioid-Use-Disorder-Care-FINAL-Grant-Guidelines-4.pdf
Grant Application and Budget: https://www.rizema.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Taking-Action-Application-and-Budget-Form-03242023.pdf
Submission Dates and Instructions
- Applicants may submit questions about the program or the application process in writing by April 11, 2023. Submit questions to: [email protected]
- RIZE will post answers on our website by April 13, 2023.
All applications must be submitted to RIZE by email by 12:00 PM April 25, 2023, following the grant guidelines, and using the grant application form. Submit applications to: [email protected]
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter