For Spanish Click Here/Para Espanol, Haga Clic Aqui
It's time to register for a SUMMER OF GOOD TIMES!
This summer, children will take a journey through the past, present and future as they celebrate the simple joy that comes with being a kid! Through appreciation of how we got to where we are today, children will be inspired to imagine all the possibilities of the future!
Join FKO for a full-day summer program inclusive of on-site performers and specialists, off-site visits, and plenty of enrichment projects and learning opportunities each day! More details on themed weeks (Peace Out 60's, Groovin Into the 70's, Totally Rad 80's, Neon 90's, Y2K All Day, The Present 2010's and Beyond, and The Future is Yours) are to come!
Open Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm.
· Chelsea: Mary C. Burke Complex, Grades 1-4 (June 26, 2023 - August 18, 2023)
· Everett: Pope John, Grades K-8 (June 26, 2023 - August 25, 2023)
· Peabody: Carroll School and Higgins School, Grades K-5 (June 26, 2023 - August 18, 2023)
· Revere: Youth In Motion, Grades K-5 (June 26, 2023 - August 25, 2023)
· Winthrop: 233 Winthrop Street, Grades K-8 (June 26, 2023 - August 25, 2023)
*Program dates are subject to change, dependent on final school calendar approval.
$275/week or $60/day (if less than 5 days/week)
Two day minimum required.
*Includes breakfast, lunch and snack and all field trips/special events! More details to come.
· Vouchers and Income Eligible slots accepted. If your family is interested in applying for an income-eligible slot, reach out to FKO's Family Case Manager Isabel Morales @ [email protected]. *Click here for eligibility guidelines.
· DCF Supportive Slots accepted. If your family is involved with DCF and does not currently hold a Supportive Slot, reach out to your social worker and ask for a childcare referral!
· Scholarships and grant-funded referrals available at select locations; inquire through one of our Family Enrollment Specialists.
*In order to attend FKO, your child must be 5 years old by their first day of attendance. Each FKO program may have additional age and school enrollment requirements - please check with the Site Director to ensure your child is eligible before registering.
Register Here: https://www.ezchildtrack.com/parentportala/?c=fko